Claretian spirituality is rooted in the Lord: the Word of God and the Eucharist. Being the Sons of the Immaculate Heart of Mary we have a very rich Cordimarian tradition. These three dimensions of our spirituality blend together and form the fourth dimension, the Claretian Spirituality.
The means used to practice Claretian Spirituality:
1. Daily celebration of the Holy Eucharist and Adoration in communities
2. Liturgy of hours, Personal prayer, mediation and reflection
3. Reading, assimilating the Word, Bible readings Project, Quiz
4. Practice of Lectio Divina
5. Prepared homilies and sharing reflections through social media
6. Practice of Marian pieties, Novena to the Immaculate Heart, celebration of Marian Feasts, Rosary etc…